Monday, June 2, 2008

So my kids are a little odd...


This photo will one day come back to haunt him. Yes HIM. I asked the kids to put their feet together so that I could capture the beautiful red toenails of my son, and as I was composing the shot, two chubby red-nailed hands joined their matching counterparts. I don't know what's scarier, the fact that he painted them himself, or that he so delicately posed his fingers and toes for a picture. There was once a time when I imagined a beautiful house paid for by Bubba's NFL paycheck...now I'm thinking I'll be heading down the street to his salon so that he can frost my hair and touch up my pedicure.
Amanda...oh, my dear Amanda. Just when I think she's holding out to be my only normal one, she poses ever so beautifully for a photo op. While this picture looks innocent enough, she's actually got a piece of pineapple from her slice of Hawaiian pizza cradled in her hand. I imagine she's listening to the ocean much like one would do with a conch shell.


No comments: