Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 15...two weeks in

I wish I had gotten more done today, but I just couldn't get myself motivated to do anything. Every time I sat down my body told me to just lay down and let go. So, you guessed it, I slept. I did have lunch with a friend which I enjoyed tremendously, so I can't say the day was completely wasted.

I'm still trying to make the little changes that I had started before, but now I'm trying to incorporate them into the shift that has happened. My week off request was approved, so I don't have to be back until next Thursday. Hopefully I can get a schedule change approved soon so that I can get into the new routine permanently. For now I'm enjoying my extra time with the kids and we're just taking things a day at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is be kind and okay with listening to your body and allowing yourself to feel what is going on in your life. Sleep and rest and time with a friend was what you needed it seems like! :)

Anonymous said...

Any day you can enjoy time with a friend is a great day. Its too bad we can't all do that Everyday.