Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home for lunch

Brandon comes home for lunch every day whether I'm working or not (Granny is here when I am at work), but Amanda only comes when I'm here.  Brandon gets home about ten minutes before Amanda, and out of nowhere he'll stop eating and go outside to wait for her.  Today I had to grab the camera...


Looking... waiting... still no sight of her...


She's getting close, and while it's not clear in the picture, he is fiercely waving his right hand to tell her "Come on, hurry hurry hurry hurry now is your chance!"


As she makes a run for it, Brandon throws up the "Thank you for stopping" wave at some stopped cars.

:) 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! It is so sweet to see how close they are. I love that he waves at the stopped cars, also. Nice gestures are always the way to go!

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of when I was in Denver sharing some precious Granny and grandchildren time. I picked Brandon to be our "crossing guard" I wanted him to practice looking both ways for traffic, I am so proud he is still practicing. Love those grandkids! grandma