Saturday, June 13, 2009

Go ahead...

There are a few of you out there who feel the need to cut me down, who aren't happy with decisions I make, or things that I do, or things that I don't do. I have always lived my life trying to do the right thing, have stumbled many times, but have done my best to learn from my mistakes. I hate to hurt people and have been a people pleaser my entire life, but as I have progressed in life I have realized that being that way is completely destructive...to me. So, if I have offended, angered, hurt, or otherwise behaved in a way that makes you want to take your shots, I apologize. It is certainly never intentional.

I am providing an image for you to use, to print out, enlarge, hang on your garage door, use as target practice, to do whatever suits your angered moods. Knock yourselves out...

For everyone else, thank you and I love you. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well said. And I couldn't help but laugh a little at the picture. I want one of those targets for a couple other people's faces. Can you hook me up? :)