Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebs

I write down every time I see a celebrity, and I was just looking at the list. Here's who I've seen so far...

Paul Rudd
Busta Rhymes
Michelle Kwan
Wynona Ryder
Darius Rucker (lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish)
Ed Begley Jr.
Stevie Wonder
The janitor from Scrubs
Fisher Stevens
Mos Def
Ludacris
Soulja Boy (wouldn't have known who he was if someone hadn't pointed him out)
Gary Senise (did a bag check on him!)
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth
Ben Stein (twice)
Susan Sarandon
John McCain
George Clinton (twice)
J.K. Simmons
Don Cheadle

If I happen to remember anyone else, I'll add them too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy there is an up-side to your job. I thought about you and how over-stimulating each and every day must be as I traveled this week...
-Kiessa