Saturday, August 13, 2011

Messy

The apartment is a disASSter.  It's spelled wrong because I wanted to emphasize the fact that it's not only messy, it smells like ass.  Or something like it.  Mmmmmmm MMMM!

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again - I wake up too fuckin early.  My day starts at 3:30 AM and I get home for the day at 5:45 PM.  Now, I do have a couple long breaks in-between, but it's not enough to be able to really relax and let go of the day.  So I'm ON for the better part of 14 hours.  U.G.H.

Who the fuck wants to do dishes after that long of a day?  Or pick up?  Or breathe?  Not me.  Obviously.

So last night I had a little pow wow with Frick and Frack, and turned on my charm.  Some might call it unfair manipulation, but this is my story and I'm calling it charm. 

I'm sorry this place is such a mess...but I am so pooped by the end of the day, I have absolutely no energy to do anything let alone clean house.

**blank stares**

I could use some help, not much, but you know...I am responsible for SO much - like

working

paying bills

doing the dishes

vacuuming

cleaning the bathroom

laundry

discipline

entertaining you

just EVERYTHING. 

All by myself. 

With no help. 

Just me.

**slow nods**  uh huh.

So I would appreciate it SO much if you two could help me out, so I'll tell you what - you can choose to pitch in on your own, or I can assign chores.  What would you like to do?

We'll do it on our own.  GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.

I'm at work right now, and while on my break I reiterated what we talked about last night.  No threats just begging requests.  I'm anxious to get home in a couple hours to see if and what my minions have decided to do besides just picking up their own crap in the living room which is what they usually come up with.

We shall see...

5 comments:

Nat said...

Wow, you have a long tough day.... 3.30 AM?????!! How do you cope?

The Accidental Somebody said...

I'm a raging maniac!! :) I nap during my first break and am in bed as early as I can be at night, earlier than my kids. Ugh. I hate the schedule!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I hope you get all you wish for with sharing the chores. You have some cr@zzee hours, gurl!

Shrinky said...

Sheesh girl, that's one punishing schedule you have going there, anyways, the housework isn't about to up and run away, what's the rush? If your kids pick up their trash from the communial living areas, you are WAAAAY ahead of me!

The Accidental Somebody said...

Shrinky there's no rush per se, other than the general living area just gets smaller...and smaller...and the kitchen gets stinkier...you get the drift. Come October I will be done for the day at 1:30 pm - that will make a huge difference!

And Miss Scots Lass...crazy is an understatement. :/