Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life lessons with Amanda...Dear Amanda

Dear Amanda,

Eleven years ago on November 6th at 1:43 in the morning,

you squeaked into existence.

All my life I only wanted to be a mom,

and in that instant you changed my life.

You changed me.

How did I get so lucky to get you as a daughter?

Thank you for giving me the honor of raising

such a compassionate, thoughtful, huge-hearted,

kind, beautiful, intelligent,

and simply amazing young woman.

Happy birthday Amanda...

I love you!

November 6, 2000 brand spankin new.


One
 
Two

Three

Four

Five


Six

 
Seven

 
Nine

 
Ten

 
Eleven

 
*I can't find any of my 2008 pictures.  Makes me very sad!


 

9 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

What a blessing it is to be a mum.

Diana Lesjak said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! Lucky you to have a great mom!

Carol the grandma said...

Happy birthday Mandy, you beautiful, wonderful, granddaughter

Roxy said...

Oh how awesome.
Happy Birthday Amanda.

Unknown said...

I don't know how many times I can say it but its true: I love your kids, Kim! They are cute AND witty. They make ms laugh and smile everytime you post about them. I can only imagine what they do for you on a daily basis :-)

Dean
Http://leftcoastguy.com

Workingdan said...

Cute kid! And happy birthday to her!

I have 2 kids and they provide meaning and purpose in this twisted world where nothing makes sense. They keep me going when there are times I'm just ready to give up!

Kids are great but they grow up too fast!

Slyde said...

awwwww.... happy birthday!

my little one turned 9 last week... i think i'll pay him a photo a year tribute like you did, in a post for next week...

The Accidental Somebody said...

Slyde if you happen to have any extra pics from 2008 can I borrow one or two? Can't wait to see your little guy if you put some photos up!

Linda Medrano said...

She is adorable! What a pretty girl! And 11 is such a delightful age. (Uh, 14, not so much! LOL!)

Happy Birthday, Amanda!