Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Alive

I'm still here, on the grid, quiet but alive.  Life has been about rest, fun, enjoying each other, getting sick of each other.  We stay up late, we sleep in later.  We've been camping; we've sat around fires roasting weenies and marshmallows; last night we stretched out under the stars to watch the meteors scrape across the sky as we squealed in delight.

Life has been fucking fantastic.

I'm not going to post much today, as I just wanted to check in and say hello to my friends around the world. Next week school starts for the kids, and soon after that my school will start, and life will be whipped up into a lathered frenzy once again.

I probably won't post again until then, and hopefully soon the changes I'm  making with my blog will come to life.  A dear friend of mine is volunteering his time to work on it for me, so I am patiently and gratefully waiting for him to finish in his own time.



7 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Enjoy the holidays. I'm going to see my mum this weekend so I'll be having a wee mini-vacation of my own. A Daft Scots Lass

Brian said...

Sounds like your priorities are in perfect order!

Kariemcrae said...

Glad you are enjoying your summer. We will be around when you get back...go have fun!

Steve said...

:-)

Ernest S B Boston said...

What wiLL you study?

Roxy said...

Hey Kim, so happz zouąre having a good time bonding with the kids and just enjozing life. You really deserve it. Can't wait to see the new design, my friends are also working on mine for me. I hope you are taking a lot of pictures of all that relaxing and will post once you're back? Yes? :) Hi to the kids and off you go now... xx

Mrs. Tuna said...

Good to have a relaxing break with everything you had going on. Good luck at school for everyone.