Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ah, rats!


Today the kids got to hold a rat that belonged to one of our neighbors. I've never been fond of rats, but this one in particular looked clean and friendly. Amanda did fine with "Katie" scampering along the back of her neck. She didn't seem to mind at all, as you can see by the giant smile that she's sporting.

Brandon on the other hand, only put up with the little poky claws for so long. Before I knew it he was in tears, hiding his face behind my back. The little weirdo will cry at anything, and I have yet to figure out how to prevent such unnecessary outbursts. Any ideas on how to deal with my emotional little boy are always welcome. If we don't figure something out I'm going to have to refer to him as my little diva boy...you know I'll do it!

No comments: