Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

So today is my 33rd birthday. I don't feel 33; in fact, I still feel like I'm in my 20s. In light of my current training for a triathlon (read: suicide attempt), Dave got me presents to aid in my training. I now have some fancy new biking gloves, cool blue sunglasses, running shoes, a Camelback, and some biking shorts that have a built-in Maxi Pad. I was extremely excited to receive these gifts - I was a kid in a candy store!

Dave and Bubba made me the most decadent chocolate/white triple-layer cake which we ate along with our favorite Moose Tracks ice cream. Now that I think about it, that was dinner, and what a lovely dinner it was. The rest of the day was spent sleeping - I slept on the couch, I slept in the hammock, and I slept in the recliner. I'm sure I could lay down on the driveway right this minute and fall asleep.

So all in all I had a great birthday. I got great gifts, ate lots of crap, and slept like nobody's business. I couldn't have asked for more! :)

No comments: