Tuesday, March 31, 2009

T minus one...

I'm not a very playful mom...
but this morning I battled Brandon.

He was no match for my awesome sword...


and I will not be defeated!


Every time I go shopping I have to buy a soda at the cash register. Today I did not. These are empty bottles ready to be recycled. My name is Kim and I'm a Dew-a-holic...

When I go grocery shopping I buy things willy-nilly, grabbing things I don't need and spending money I don't have. Today I made a shopping list, followed it, and was only $.76 over my budget!


I put on my shoes and did 35 minutes of cardio again.


I smiled because I felt happy... :)
I loved my changes for today!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Totally awesome changes! Good for you! You are doing way more than baby steps, sister! You and Casey should start the DA--Dewaholics Anonymous. He has at least one every day. But he whines about his headaches when he doesn't get one, so don't say anything about his addiction to keep the peace. :) You are motivating me to get up and do something. Thank you!

Unknown said...

You are so motivating. I am not that playful of a mom either at times, and I really wish I was. My mom wasn't, and I would like to change that. Maybe tomorrow... :)

Anonymous said...

That was a priceless day and it was just the beginning. I am proud of you and each step you take in your life and how you have blossomed with the season. I am excited to see how this flower opens and shares its beauty with the rest of the world during the month. I will check in EVERYDAY.