Friday, January 14, 2011

Late

Today at 4:49 a.m. I awoke to what I thought was my alarm, but instead was work calling wondering where the hell I was.  Turns out I forgot to set my alarm.  Oops.  Even with the extra hour and a half of sleep, I've been dragging all morning and can't quite seem to get myself in sync with the day.  Despite my being off-kilter however, I did manage to snap a couple shots of the gorgeous sunrise.  The second picture was taken only a few seconds after the first one - amazing how quickly and dramatically the colors change. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kim there is something to be said about short hair (not that mine has any bearing on this case, uuuum!) however you jumped out of bed made a mad dash to be ready and how easy it is with a short do! looks great even when your half asleep. Love ya Grandma

The Accidental Somebody said...

That's exactly right! Ran a little water through the giant bed-head rooster tail and I was off!

Kim :)

Roxy said...

these are beautiful.