Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Short and sweet




I'm going to keep this point short and sweet because I truly don't know what to say about our current situation. A couple of weeks ago Dave and I separated and I moved into an apartment. Because of our work schedules we pretty much share equal time with the kids, so while they do maintain their main residence with Dave, I still see them daily.


I want to focus on my babies for a moment: I've always thought they were a couple of pretty cool kids, but after seeing them handle this upset in their lives I realize they are two amazing little people. Dave and I have raised two strong, compassionate, loving kids and I more proud of them with each passing day. I love them more than anything and hope that they always know how much they are loved by both their mom and their dad.

No comments: