Friday, February 27, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive

How come when I wish for money it doesn't come this easily? Yesterday I impatiently asked for some inspiration to help me write essay questions for my promotion application, and by the time I got home from work I was ready. The juices were flowing, thoughts were aligning, and the Commence Purge button was green. Unfortunately it was 1:30 a.m. and since I don't write well with my eyes closed and my body slumped over in a sleep-induced coma, I decided to postpone my writing frenzy until I was a little bit more alive.

My inspiration came from a co-worker who answered my questions patiently and clearly, and whatever she said simply made sense. I think I heard an audible *click* the moment the fog lifted, and for her I am grateful. Those stripes are so close I can taste them...polyester has never looked so good!

:)

No comments: