Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pooped to the nth degree

What a day! Sundays are crazy...but a good crazy. It's the busiest day of the week at the airport and this morning it seemed as if every passenger was flying for the first time. Some days they flow in and out like a quiet anxious river; others they goob and glob and just muck it all up. The goobs and the globs were in full force this morning, but at least the morning flew by.

By the end of the day my legs and knees ached, my eyes were tired, and my feet burned. My new found addiction, Sudoku, put me to sleep hard and fast on the bus, and I'm grateful I woke in time to catch my stop.

I picked up the kids from their dad's house around 7:45 and headed straight to Wal Mart to grab a few things, then we got home and I put in a load of laundry, made all three of our lunches for tomorrow, put the kids to bed, and sat down to pay a few bills that have been screaming for attention. Unfortunately, my screaming for attention will have to wait.

Tomorrow is our first day with a new daycare provider who will be taking the kids to and from school a few days a week, so I'm trying to have as much ready for tomorrow as possible so that our new transition will run smoothly. Knock on wood.

One more day then a couple days off. Hoo. Rah.

No comments: