Friday, February 19, 2010

TGMIO

Thank God Monday Is Over

Today is Tuesday to me, Friday to most.  Yesterday, Monday, was a bad day.  Have I ever mentioned I hate Mondays?  A million dollars could have fallen into my lap and the day still would have sucked because it was Monday.  I was through with work the minute I stepped into the airport... then had to wait half an hour in the cold falling snow when my day ended for real, 'cause the bus was late.  The ride home was bad, white-knuckled it all the way home - my car enjoys ice-skating on the interstate.  There's an Olympic sport for you.

So today is a new day.  Still crappy roads and gray skies, need to get off the computer and get myself ready for work so I can leave early enough to buy windshield washer fluid.  Nothing worse than muddy backsplash with no means to clean it off.

It's going to be a good day if it kills me, so if you never hear from me again , well, it was a damn good day.  I'm going to hop into the shower and scrub off yesterday's filth and give today a decent chance.

It's going to be a good day.  It's going to be a good day.  It's going to be a good day.

... 
 

No comments: