Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The dread

I'm dreading work today.  I mean, really dreading it.  I stayed home yesterday with Amanda because she wasn't feeling well and we had such a good day together.  We needed the time alone with each other and it was... well, it was awesome. 

I just have to get through today, then I have two days off, but it's taking all I have to not sprout hives.  I used to love my job and rarely dreaded heading to the airport.  Over the past couple of months I have become so disappointed by so many things in the organization that I've decided it's in my (and my kids') best interest to start looking elsewhere. 

My main goal is to remain in the federal government - if nothing else, the benefits are excellent.  Wish me luck, and if someone could please bring out the sunshine today it would help me out a little.    

No comments: