Monday, April 25, 2011

Changes

Some changes are brewing here at the Bieske house, and the first item of business is running to Denver real quick (ha!) to take the dogs to live with the my ex.  The kids and I will be leaving tomorrow and coming back on Wednesday, so it will be two full days of driving.  Yay for numb asses, sore knees, and hundreds of miles of sage brush and wind.  The kids are very excited to see their dad, even if it's just for one night - seeing their faces when they see him will be entirely worth the drive down.

Since this little trip is happening on my days off, today I have to get a number of things done that would have normally been done on those days.  SO.  I'll write more in a few days about why the dogs are being relocated to Denver. 

Until next time...

No comments: